The big Competitors
- Uses ruthless competition that creates a monopolistic and unfair practices for sellers.
- Intimidate and manipulate incoming traffic to seller`s store pages.
- Force seller compliance
- Uses seller`s data algorithm to gain unfair advantages.
- Uses buyers data without buyer`s consent.
Our clients’ privacy is important to us. It is EiShops' policy to respect their privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://eishops.com, and other sites we own and operate.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide them with their requested service.
The data we store will be protected within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Our clients should be aware that we do not have control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
The clients are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Their continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If the users have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, they should contact us.
The Collection, Processing, and use of Personal Data
We mean as personal data the information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, such as name, date of birth, bank details.
Eishops collects information that identifies the identity of our clients when they:
- Voluntarily register an account on this Website.
- Place an order.
- Enter a contest or sweepstakes,respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or engage with another Website feature.
We collect, process and store your personal data as part of our Eishops’ clients membership.
We are not responsible for the content or the privacy policies or practices of any of our members, websites hosted through Pattern by Eishops, third-party websites, or third-party apps.
Information Collected or Received
In the course of providing our Services, we collect or receive your personal information in a few different ways. Often, you choose what information to provide, but sometimes we require certain information from the clients, we use it in order to provide them the Services appropriately.
Registration, Account Setup, Service Usage:
- To use the Services, the client needs to provide us with a valid email address.
- For Services that require registration, we require a name associated with the clients account that they can choose to represent their identity on Eishops.
- The clients can: review, change, or remove that name through their account settings.
- This information is cumpulsory, since we require it to provide our services.
- Depending on which services the clients/sellers choose to use, Eishops can require additional information:
- A shop name
- Billing and payment information (including billing contact name, address, telephone number, credit card information)
- A telephone number
- Physical postal address
Note: Clients are not required to provide us with this information to sign up, but we will need it to provide certain services.
As an Eishops seller, if you choose to use our payment service "Eishops Payments", we require the following information, in order to provide the service our clients deserve complying with the applicable law:
- Full name
- Social Security Number
- Tax ID
- Date of Birth
- Bank Account information
- Credit Card information
- And other proofs of identification
Users of Eishops’s services must cover the following requirements, in order to be able to use our services:
- To verify ownership of an Eishops account to mitigate fraud and abuse on the platform, or to complete a transaction as a buyer or seller.
- The credit card information will be stored and use it for both billing and payment purposes.
Depending on your local jurisdiction, the client might be able to allow us to save their credit card information to facilitate the checkout process for future purchases.
To authenticate a payment, the client will need to respond to a prompt from their card issuer and provide additional information. Depending on your card issuer, this additional information may include a correct response to a question, a password, or a passcode.
Eishops may contact individual sellers confidentially to request more information about their shops or items listed through the Services, or to ensure compliance with our rules and applicable law. In order to use certain products or services on Eishops.
It is required to complete an application form to use Eishops services. As this is confidential information; it will not be published in any form, and it will only be used internally by Eishops, unless otherwise specified.
When the users create an account in Eishops they need to provide:
- Name (It is going to be associated with the user’s account)
- Date of birth
This information can be edited or removed through the account settings.
The name associated with the user’s account, is publicly displayed and connected to the user’s Eishops activity. This means that other users may see:
- The date a user joined
- Ratings, reviews, and related photos for items the user purchased or sold
- The user’s profile information
- Items the user listed for sale
- The user’s shop pages and policies
- The user’s Favorites, followers, and those the user follow
- Sold item listings and the number of items sold
- Comments the user post in our community spaces
- And information the user decide to share via social networks.
Buying and Selling
Eishops facilitate the buying and selling process, by sharing the shipping address as well as the payment status between the two memebers involved in the transaction.
This may also involve us sharing the user’s information with some of our third party partners such as our shipping and payment partners to complete the buying and selling process succesfully. We will process your personal information in accordance with our own privacy policies.
Our business partners are responsible for protecting our users’ personal information, when it is shared with them, an then, it is under their control. Being clear, that in this stage of the process, it is not anymore Eishops’ responibility. When our users purchase on Eishops, their are authorizing us to share their information in this way.
Eishops does not grant the license to the members to use information for unauthorized transactions or sending unsolicited commercial messages in violation of any applicable laws, incluiding any consent requirements of the jurisdiction of the recipient.
The memebers can only use the memebers’ personal information as follows:
- Adding the contacts to their email contacts.
- Adding to a physical mailing list.
- Using or storing memebers’ personal information in accordance with applicable laws, including any consent requirements that apply in those memebers’ jurisdiction.
We may identify the sorts of products that our memebers are interested in from the memebers’ browsing and purchasing behavior on and off the Site or in Apps; therfore we may suggest potential purchases as a result.
As a core part of our Services, we have a legitimate interest in customizing the users on-site experience, to help them search for and discover relevant items and recommended purchases. In the same way, we use this information to help sellers find the best ways to market and sell their products on Eishops.
Legal and Safety
Eishops may also retain, preserve, or release our members’ personal information to a third party in the following limited circumstances:
- In response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet legitimate national security or law enforcement requirements
- To protect, establish, or exercise our legal rights or defend against impending or asserted legal claims; including to collect a debt, or a material violation of our policies, as well as, our Intellectual Property Policy
- To comply with a subpoena or court order
- Because of a legal process, or other legal requirement
- When we believe in good faith that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with the law
- To prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities
In these cases, our use of your information may be necessary for the purposes of our or a third party’s legitimate interest in keeping our Services secure, such as:
- Preventing harm or crime
- Enforcing or defending legal rights, or preventing damage.
- To comply with a legal obligation
- A court order
- To exercise or defend legal claims.
- It may also be necessary in the public interest to prevent crime or to protect vital interests (in rare cases where we may need to share information to prevent loss of life or personal injury).
If Eishops receives a lawful, verified request for a member’s records or information in one of the limited circumstances described in the previous paragraph, Eishops may disclose personal information, which may include, but may not be limited to, a member’s name, address, phone number, email address, and company name.
Find out more about how Eishops responds to requests for records or information about members of Eishops’s community in our Requests for Information Policy.