Stripped Bare By Ladawn Black
Sold by Eishops
$10 $12.99 23% off
Stripped Bare By Ladawn Black.
Tired of hearing (and believing) the lies that the media and your own sister friends keep feeding you: that good black love is an impossibility, that all the best men are either married, gay, or sell out on their own kind? If so, it’s time to get stripped. Welcome to the best and most practical relationship advice you’ll ever receive. . . .
Host of “The Love Zone,” Baltimore’s #1 urban radio relationship show, LaDawn Black has made it her mission to enlighten her African American sisters on finding and keeping quality black men. Stripped Bare is the blueprint of that mission: a relationship guide that, unlike any other, asks you–a smart, modern woman– to take inventory of your own life in order to land the man of your dreams.
Eishops Community Promise
- Keeping commerce and success alive for individuals looking to do better for themselves and families.
- Most importantly, privacy is our highest priority- We do not share your personal data with anyone.
- We do not use our sellers’ data to compete with them, which means if you as a seller have a big ticket item that is making lots of sales, Eishops will not use this information to build a replica and sell it to undercut your business.
- Ensure the satisfaction of both our buyers and sellers.
- Create an unrivaled, unique shopping experience.
“LaDawn Black delivers effective relationship advice with wit and charm . . . and a few laughs along the way.”
–Patrick Sanchez, author of Girlfriends and The Way It Is
About the Author
LaDawn Black, a native of Washington, DC, is a relationship expert, a radio personality, and an author of several books, including Stripped Bare, Let’s Get It On, and Tease. Five nights a week she hosts the Baltimore radio show The Love Zone on 92Q (92.3 FM). Black has contributed to or been profiled by Essence, Ebony, Glamour, Men’s Health, Cosmopolitan, and The Washington Post, among others. She was named Best Radio Personality by the Baltimore City Paper and Best Guilty Pleasure Radio Show by Baltimore Magazine.
Filled with personal anecdotes that illustrate each truth, this wise, amusing, and candid guide will help you break the cycle of dead-end relationships (hint: it’s a whole lot easier than you realized) and embrace that sexy, loving guy who’s always been within your reach.
I am the new guy
Excellent site you have got here.. It's difficult to find quality writing like yours these days. I seriously appreciate people like you! Take care!! http://bbs.yx20.com/
Most Similar Products
Most similar products are sorted here