Dial Gold Bar Antibacterial Deodorant Soap
Sold by Eishops
$2.49 $3.99 38% off
At a glance
- BRAND HERITAGE: with its rich gold color and bracing scent, is the bar you can trust for deodorant protection and long-lasting clean.
- KILLS BACTERIA: Trusted antibacterial deodorant protection technology that kills odor causing bacteria long after you wash.
- ODOR PROTECTION: Round the clock odor protection to help you feel clean and fresh all day long
- MOISTURE BALANCE: Clean rinsing and hydrating formula for the perfect balance of clean and moisturized.
- CREAMY LATHER: Formulated to provide creamy, moisture rich lather that washes away germs without drying skin
Suggested Age: All Ages
Health Facts: Paraben-free
Package Quantity: 3
Beauty Purpose: Basic cleansing
Recommended Skin Type: Normal
After more than 65 years, this icon, with its rich gold color and bracing scent, is the bar you can trust for deodorant protection and long-lasting clean. Family is one word with many different meanings, stories and members. For 70 years and counting, Dial has supported all kinds of families - keeping everyone's skin healthy and happy. Dial Healthier Skin. Healthier Us. Dial has the perfect product for your skin. From bar soap, body wash, liquid hand sanitizer and our new lotions, our products will provide benefits such as moisture, exfoliation, protection, replenishment and more! Dial products include body wash, bar soap, hand soap, liquid hand sanitizer and lotion.
A product that either carries an unqualified on-pack statement indicating that the product is free from parabens, or carries an unqualified on-pack statement "no parabens."
A product that either makes an unqualified on-pack statement indicating that it does not contain aluminum, or carries an unqualified on-pack statement "no aluminum" or "aluminum-free."
Recommended for Normal Skin.
Eishops Community Promise
- Keeping commerce and success alive for individuals looking to do better for themselves and families.
- Most importantly, privacy is our highest priority- We do not share your personal data with anyone.
- We do not use our sellers’ data to compete with them, which means if you as a seller have a big ticket item that is making lots of sales, Eishops will not use this information to build a replica and sell it to undercut your business.
- Ensure the satisfaction of both our buyers and sellers.
- Create an unrivaled, unique shopping experience.
For washing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
For external use only
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation and redness develops.
Wet bar with water. Lather vigorously and wash skin. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
Soap (Sodium Cocoate [Contains One Or More Of These Ingredients], Sodium Palm Kernelate [Contains One Or More Of These Ingredients], Sodium Palmate [Contains One Or More Of These Ingredients], Sodium Tallowate [Contains One Or More Of These Ingredients]), Water, Talc, Coconut Acid (Contains One Or More Of These Ingredients), Palm Acid (Contains One Or More Of These Ingredients), Tallow Acid (Contains One Or More Of These Ingredients), Palm Kernel Acid (Contains One Or More Of These Ingredients), Peg 6 Methyl Ether, Fragrance, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Sodium Chloride, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Yellow 5, Yellow 8, Red 4.
Question or comments?
Not Too Bad!
Not too bad as far as deodorant soaps go, except I suspect I have been sent some old stock because it falls apart way too easily when it gets wet and it has very little fragrance. Pity, because I quite like it. Anyway, I think you're far better off with Irish Spring!
Ripped package and soaps seem opened
Package came ripped and a few soaps were opened. Soaps also seemed deformed and I live in New York where the weather is below 60 degrees
Damaged cant return
Product got shipped loose in a bag by the time it got to me it was pretty mucho destroyed this was a gift for my mom in south america who can only use this type of sope and she can’t find it outside of the US This is embarrassing to give someone tried to return Amazon says its not elegible for return
Good to stop adventitious infections
I first began using this prior to a surgery, but then I started using it regularly. It does reduce the number of skin infections on any given body part, which is a huge advantage. The scent is not overpowering, and it is a "hard" milled soap, so it lasts longer than other bar soap that is filled with air.
Its soap, why are you reading this. Wait, why am I writing this.
Most Similar Products
Most similar products are sorted here