Abiding in Christ by Andrew Murray
By Andrew Murray (Author)
Sold by Eishops
$6.99 $7.49 7% off
Using the image of Jesus as the vine and believers as the branches, this devotional offers a message on how believers can abide in Christ.
Eishops Community Promise
- Keeping commerce and success alive for individuals looking to do better for themselves and families.
- Most importantly, privacy is our highest priority- We do not share your personal data with anyone.
- We do not use our sellers’ data to compete with them, which means if you as a seller have a big ticket item that is making lots of sales, Eishops will not use this information to build a replica and sell it to undercut your business.
- Ensure the satisfaction of both our buyers and sellers.
- Create an unrivaled, unique shopping experience.
Very challenging and encouraging book
I really enjoyed Andrew Murray's coverage of Christ's teaching on abiding in Him. It helped me to see better how John 15 applies to my every day life. I highly recommend it.
This book is 30 days worth of meditations on what it means to abide in Christ. It is worth reading over and over again. He has written and structured it in such a way as to be beneficial for the adult reader to take the time daily to meditate without being overwhelmed with too much verbiage. Meditations are short 2-3 page notes but full of rich thoughts to ponder as you go through your day!
Great teaching. Very insightful.
This brother has such a deep understanding of important topics, such as abiding. The modern church does not even come close to this level of teaching. So glad this is available to the saints in these last days.
Our women’s ministry leadership team has chosen the word ‘abide’ from John 15:5 as our theme for 2020. Interestingly enough the word abide has been a recurring theme for me over the past few years. So, as the Women’s Ministry Advisor, I began looking for books that would be a help to us in fleshing out our theme for the year so I purchased this book. This book was an excellent choice. It is written as a devotional with 31 short chapters that can be read over the course of a month. Based on John 15:1-12, the author invites us to learn just what it means to abide in Christ. It was so good I read it within two weeks. It is now on my bookshelf and on my list of books to read through every year. I also bought a copy for each of our women’s ministry team leaders. I highly recommend this book.
About The Author
Andrew Murray was born in South Africa in 1828. After receiving his education in Scotland and Hollan