Kids Backpacks | Wonder nation
Sold by Eishops
$11.04 $12.99 15% off
Kids Backpacks | Wonder nation || Wonder nation backpack
Off to a day at school or a busy play date, this Wonder Nation Mermaid Print backpack will hold everything you need securely. Constructed from a lightweight and durable polyester it will hold your schoolwork or a change of clothes. A large zipper main compartment, a smaller front zipper compartment for your smaller items. Adjustable straps for a perfect fit.
Are you looking for a kindergarten backpack for kids?!
Wonder nation backpack can be your best option. So if you are looking for the best option for your school going kids this small kids backpack can be chosen by you.
Eishops Community Promise
- Keeping commerce and success alive for individuals looking to do better for themselves and families.
- Most importantly, privacy is our highest priority- We do not share your personal data with anyone.
- We do not use our sellers’ data to compete with them, which means if you as a seller have a big ticket item that is making lots of sales, Eishops will not use this information to build a replica and sell it to undercut your business.
- Ensure the satisfaction of both our buyers and sellers.
- Create an unrivaled, unique shopping experience.
- Unicorn Print
- Adjustable straps
- Multiple compartments
- Locker loop for stowing
- Spot clean with a damp cloth
You cal also buy black color backpack.
Prefect for prek
Perfect size for my son in PreK. My son loved picking out his own pattern. Love the bright colors. Will see how it holds up throughout the year.
perfect for preschool, good quality
This backpack is super cute, good quality, love the print, and perfect size for my preschooler. The only reason I took off 1 star is that the water bottle holder on the side is SO small!
Good quality, priced a little high
Perfect size for a 4 year old to carry back and forth to preschool. Folders and books all fit inside perfectly too
True to size! Fits my five-year-old! Great buy!
Not too small
I was worried this backpack would be too small for my 2nd grader but it worked great! It is a little thinner material than other backpacks we have had but is holding up well so far.
I got this for my 3 year old daughter to take to preschool after her previous bookbag straps broke within a week. It is so cute and she loves it. Its the perfect size for her age and just big enough around to fit a folder.