Elementary Structures for Architects and Builders
By R. E. Shaeffer (Author)
Sold by Eishops
$10.99 $98.07 89% off
This beginning volume provides an introduction to building structures and materials that can be used by either architecture or construction professionals. The book treats the essential topics in statics and mechanics of materials and provides an introduction to structural analysis that emphasizes a qualitative approach to structural behavior. Topics of discussion include structural properties of areas, stress and strain, properties of structural materials, shear and moment, flexural and shearing stresses, deflection and indeterminate beams, beam design and framing, elastic buckling of columns and trusses. For architectural and construction professionals and enthusiasts.
Eishops Community Promise
- Keeping commerce and success alive for individuals looking to do better for themselves and families.
- Most importantly, privacy is our highest priority- We do not share your personal data with anyone.
- We do not use our sellers’ data to compete with them, which means if you as a seller have a big ticket item that is making lots of sales, Eishops will not use this information to build a replica and sell it to undercut your business.
- Ensure the satisfaction of both our buyers and sellers.
- Create an unrivaled, unique shopping experience.