AMMEX Medical Clear Vinyl Gloves | Box of 100
Sold by Eishops
$14.99 $22.99 35% off
AMMEX Medical Clear Vinyl Gloves | Box of 100
4 mil Medium-Sized Latex-free Powder-Free, Gloves have an excellent value for healthcare professionals Buy Now From Eishops.com
AMMEX medical gloves, Clear Gloves with Vinyl Exam is an excellent value for healthcare professionals, home users, and tasks that require frequent glove changes. Dependable 4-mil, lightweight barrier protection against bloodborne pathogens and environmental contaminants. Vinyl is less elastic than nitrile and latex, giving it a smooth finish and a loose, comfortable fit that reduces hand fatigue. Good sensitivity in the palm and fingertips to ensure optimum tactile sensitivity. These exam gloves are latex free, to help eliminate allergic reactions to latex proteins, and powder free to eliminate messy residue. Popular with doctors, nurses, dentists, dental hygienists, lab technicians, home caregivers, pharmacists, and veterinary personnel. Also suited for janitorial, beauty & salon, and food service applications, among many others. California Prop. 65 compliant. Sold in sizes from small through XL, 100 gloves per box, 10 boxes per case.
Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) gloves, more commonly known as vinyl exam gloves, are sometimes provided by hospitals as a less expensive choice for examination gloves. Therefore, vinyl gloves should not be used in all situations due to the potential risk they can present for patients and healthcare workers. At a lower cost than latex or nitrile, vinyl is a good latex-free medical glove option for those who go through frequent glove changes. However, it provides a looser fit than latex or nitrile gloves. This is why it's best for short-duration tasks. Like nitrile, vinyl offers good protection against chemicals.
All of our products will have an updated look in the coming months. You may continue to see previous packaging, or a mix of new and old, as we sell through our inventory. Rest assured that they both contain the same high-quality gloves. AMMEX Clear Vinyl Medical Gloves are constructed from lightweight 3-mil vinyl. They measure 9.5 inches from fingertip to glove cuff. AMMEX offers a range of exam-grade light-duty gloves in nitrile, vinyl, and latex that protect against pathogens and contaminants.
Specifications for this item
|Ean||0682858251485 , 7152555241858 , 0697383401021 , 7147905858268 , 0787543858861|
|Included Components||disposable gloves|
|Item Weight||1.20 pounds|
|Manufacturer Series Number||VPF|
This brand also has a Case of 1000 pc. So try it from Eishops now.
Eishops Community Promise
- Keeping commerce and success alive for individuals looking to do better for themselves and families.
- Most importantly, privacy is our highest priority- We do not share your personal data with anyone.
- We do not use our sellers’ data to compete with them, which means if you as a seller have a big ticket item that is making lots of sales, Eishops will not use this information to build a replica and sell it to undercut your business.
- Ensure the satisfaction of both our buyers and sellers.
- Create an unrivaled, unique shopping experience.
- AMMEX Medical Clear Vinyl Gloves are constructed from lightweight 4 mil thick vinyl, measuring 9. 5 inches from fingertip to glove cuff.
- Vinyl is a synthetic material made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and offers a loose fit, ideal for fequent glove changes. These examination gloves are also powder-free.
- These clear disposable gloves are a great fit for medical, lab work, food service, hair salon, janitorial, and other light industrial applications.
- Latex-free disposable gloves are ideal for those allergic to natural rubber latex. They are available in small, medium, large, and extra large sizes.
- AMMEX is a global distributor of disposable gloves featuring a wide range of latex, vinyl and nitrile gloves in a variety of colors and sizes.
From the manufacturer
AMMEX Exam Grade Vinyl Gloves
Laboratory technicians and other healthcare professionals go through a lot of disposable gloves every day. They have specific expectations for what their gloves should do.
To meet them, they increasingly turn to AMMEX Clear Vinyl Powder Free Exam Gloves.
Dependable barrier protection against pathogens and contaminants? Check. Tactile sensitivity? A comfortable fit? Check and check. And do not forget value: They are a terrific solution when frequent glove changes are needed.
Powder-free and latex-free, sold 100 per box, 10 boxes per case, from small to XL.
Our lowest-cost medical-grade barrier protection, for numerous applications these gloves balance price and performance.
- 4 Mil Exam Grade Vinyl
- Smooth Texture
- Clear Color
- Polymer Coated
- Latex and Powder Free
- 9 1/2 Inch Length
- Non Sterile
- Single Use Only
Disposable glove basics: material, texture and thickness
Why choose vinyl?
Vinyl gloves provide dependable barrier protection against blood-borne pathogens and environmental contaminants, as well as delivering excellent value for applications that require frequent glove changes.
The value of a smooth texture.
Vinyl is less elastic than nitrile and latex, which means it has a looser fit and a smooth, comfortable feel. It also helps eliminate allergic reactions to latex protein.
The right glove for the job.
They are popular with lab technicians, medical and dental professionals, and in home caregiver environments. Pharmacists, veterinary staff, and biotech workers also will find them indispensable.
Common industries and applications
When you are changing diapers on infants—and trying to keep their bottoms clean—you're going to go through a lot of gloves, which makes vinyl a value-forward option.
The gloves are powder free, which is good news for patients, because research has shown that powder in gloves can impede the healing of wounds. A polymer coating still helps them go on and off easily.
Vinyl gloves have countless uses beyond medical environments, including in food processing and preparation, janitorial and sanitation applications, and beauty & nail salon uses.