WUCHT Weighted Blanket for Adult | 130-180 lbs
Sold by Eishops
$28.99 $25.9 -12% off
WUCHT Weighted Blanket for Adult|Navy Cotton Heavy Blanket Filled with Glass Beads (60"x80", 15 lbs) for Individual Between 130-180 lbs
- Life Changing: WUCHT weighted blanket offers a deep, healthy and restful sleep by simulating a feeling of warm hug. It's a great gift for people who want to get a good night's sleep. You will feel refreshed each morning and full of energy all day.
- Premium Material: Our weighted blanket has passed the FDA Food Contact Article Test (in accordance with: 21 CFR 177.1520) and will not do harm to your health. Outer fabric is made of 100% natural cotton. Filled with hypo-allergenic, non-toxic, odorless glass beads and soft polyester fiberfill inserts.
- Exquisite Crafts: We use durable thread and CNC sewing technology to ensures the small pinholes and tight needle spacing to prevent glass beads leakage. Multiple compartments make glass beads evenly distributed and restrict the movement of glass beads to reduce noise.
- Purchasing Guideline: It is recommended to choose the blanket weights 7%~12% of your body weight. Pregnant women, babies and sick patients are prohibited to use. Make sure children,seniors and physically weak people can remove the blanket themselves.
- Customer Service: Items can be returned without questions within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Any performance failure occurs within 1 year caused by non-artificial damage, please contact us and get our after-service for free. We will reply to you within 24 hours.
Eishops Community Promise
- Keeping commerce and success alive for individuals looking to do better for themselves and families.
- Most importantly, privacy is our highest priority- We do not share your personal data with anyone.
- We do not use our sellers’ data to compete with them, which means if you as a seller have a big ticket item that is making lots of sales, Eishops will not use this information to build a replica and sell it to undercut your business.
- Ensure the satisfaction of both our buyers and sellers.
- Create an unrivaled, unique shopping experience.
“I had a business failure, and the debt made me sleepless all night. After I accidentally tried the weighted blanket that my friend sent to me, I found I could fall asleep at night since then. At that time, I realized the weighted blanket had a broad market. All people with sleep disorders should have their own weighted blanket. Although we are a small business, the pressure for the second venture is still heavy for me, but the weighted blanket not only gives me the improvement of sleep quality, but also makes me believe that the future is full of hope. I really appreciate my friend and I am very grateful for the weighted blanket.”
— From WUCHT Founder, Peng
Our brand WUCHT was founded in 2018. We are a company specializing in the production of textile products and have our own factory and sincerely hope we can help people with sleep disorders. During the operation on E-business platform, we were frustrated by the negative reviews and also angry for malicious competitions, but no matter what kind of setbacks we encounter, we still feel happy that our weighted blankets indeed help people improve their sleep.
Learn About Weighted Blanket
What is weighted blanket?
Weighted blanket is much heavier than ordinary blanket because it’s full filled with glass beads, which makes its weight can even reach 30 pounds. The interior is also filled with polyester fiber to make the blanket warmer and softer. More comfortable than those weighted blankets only filled with the glass beads.
How does weighted blanket work?
The weighted blanket minimizes body movement by applying weight to the body, reducing accidental wake-up due to turning over. Coupled with its warmth, you will feel a warm hug. Then the brain will feel peace of mind, which makes you sleep better.
Is weighted blanket 100% effective?
Weighted blanket is used to assist sleep, and can’t completely replace the traditional methods of treating sleep such as hypnosis and sleeping pills. For different people, its efficacy is different. Choosing the right weight and size can greatly improve its efficacy.
- Hand wash in cold water is recommended.
- Do not soak or bleach.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean.
Why Choose Us?
We have professional equipment and practitioners, which makes us have the ability to control the product quality and cost from the source and design more good looking style weighted blankets.
Our weighted blanket is made of non-toxic and hypo-allergenic materials to ensure the blanket is skin-friendly and comfortable and it will not do harm to you.
Advanced Sewing Technology
All our weighted blankets are produced by Numerical Control Machine Tools, which makes the blanket more durable and smooth.
Uniform Glass Beads Diameter
The diameter of the glass beads is between 1.2mm and 1.5mm, which further reduces the possibility of leakage compared with glass sands.
6 Sturdy Loops
There are 6 loops around the blanket. They can make the weighted blanket stay in place when using with weighted blanket cover.
Cotton Outer Layer
Use 100% natural cotton as the outer layer. It’s smooth, skin-friendly and pilling resistant. Filled with polyster fiberfill to keep blanket soft and warm.
Even Weight Distribution
Sewing glass beads into small multi-compartments to prevent glass beads from gathering at the bottom of blanket and improve the comfort.
Please Pay Attention Before Purchasing
1. It is recommended to choose the blanket weights 7%~12% of body weight.
2. When purchasing for children or seniors, ensure they can move the blanket off themselves if necessary.
3. Only One Weighted Inner Blanket in the package, It may also be hot for hot sleepers in warm days due to its weight, so a fan or an AC is recommended in summer. In cold days just add a WUCHT Minky Removable duvet cover which can add warmth & snug feeling.
4. For the first few nights, you may feel it is too heavy or too light weight. Getting used to a weighted blanket takes about 2-7 days, please bear with the magic weighted blanket a few more days.
Pretty good value but awkward size
The blanket is about 1 1/2" short of advertised dimensions 60" x 80" (more 58 1/2" x 78 1/2"). It's a bit awkward for a queen size bed (pic illustrates this). I ran the 78 1/2 across the bed, but 58 1/2" just reached the foot of the bed- the blanket isn't tucked into the fold of the wrinkled top sheet). My queen sized mattress measures about 60" wide and 80" long. This arrangement seemed like the only way to prevent the blanket from dragging halfway across the bed in the middle of the night, but it's really irritating when your feet aren't covered. Another blanket on top somewhat rectifies this. The weight is nice. It didn't pull me to sleep or calm me down after family members barged in the room twice in the wee hours of the morning (waking a very crabby lady up after a really long week of 16-18 hr days/very late nights at work). Nevertheless, I do like the weight distribution. I bought the 16# version for my guest room for nights when I retreat from my insomnia or my partner's snoring and tossing and turning. I'm 5'11 and weigh about 148 lbs. The material is 100% cotton. It's a little abrasive on bare skin (think summertime nap on the couch in shorts and a t-shirt), but fine over sheets. I like the color and the construction seems fine- even stitches, no pulling. I think I got my money's worth, but would encourage you to consider a larger size for a queen size bed if you are any taller (I'm 5'11) or plan on sharing the blanket.
I love it
I love itas described and appeared to be excellent quality. Last night I used it for the first time and loved it, I also had an amazing nights sleep. Because of the weight of them, this blanket is perfect for me.
Great quality, soft and easy to clean. Washed in the washing machine and hung dry
One week in and my sleep is already better
I've had insomnia and other sleep issues for as long as I can remember. Along with anxiety and PTSD. This blanket is a game-changer. I put it on me and it just hugs me comfortably. It isn't hot; I will say it is pretty heavy even at 15 pounds, but it just adds security. This is truly a security blanket. I wish I hadn't gotten the grey, which looks pretty tactical, but the color makes no difference at all when my Fitbit is reporting that my sleep is getting better. Cant wait to use it even more.
Comfortable weighted blanket
This weighted blanket is simple, but works well. The product page has some good comparisons with different bed sizes, so you can make sure you get the size you want. It comes with some built-in loops that make it easy to attach a cover, which is a plus. It's not extremely thick, but does have good weight that is evenly distributed. Note that it can be machine washed but not machine dried. Overall, It's a good basic weighted blanket, it has a nice weight to it and feels good to use, and I can't really find much wrong with it, so I'm rating this blanket I received to review 5 stars.
This winter I purchase this, so nice and good quality fabric.