Mechanical Programmable Gaming Keyboards for PC,Windows and Mac
Sold by Eishops
$17.59 $21.99 20% off
- Extreme Durability High speed and responsiveness Blue Mechanical Switches up to 50 million keystrokes .
- Keycap Laser etching &UV coationg protect it from fading.
- Integrated cradle holds your phone ,Tablet well when you are playing game
- DIY the Backlit 5sets Backlit modes :FN+Prtsc=Exchange the Backlit modes, FN+Arrow keys to control the brightness.
- 3 sets programmable macro +4sets Giveaway keys +Key cap Puller.
Eishops Community Promise
- Keeping commerce and success alive for individuals looking to do better for themselves and families.
- Most importantly, privacy is our highest priority- We do not share your personal data with anyone.
- We do not use our sellers’ data to compete with them, which means if you as a seller have a big ticket item that is making lots of sales, Eishops will not use this information to build a replica and sell it to undercut your business.
- Ensure the satisfaction of both our buyers and sellers.
- Create an unrivaled, unique shopping experience.
*Switch type :Blue
*Switch Travel: 4.00.2mm
*Keys: Anti-ghosting 104keys
*Constructure: Aircraft grade Aluminum
*Cable: Multi cord / Braided
*Key Cap: Plastics with Laser etching ,no worry for the abrasion
*Key Cap puller: You could pull the key caps easily when cleaning or
changing the keys
*Porduct size : 446*188*45mm
*Product weight: 1250g
How to set the macro keys
1.Press FN+Scrlk into Marcro mode
2.Press FN+Pause,when the LED on and into recording status
3.Press any key you wnato to light up
4.Press FN+Pause to save
*Windows (PC with USB port)
*HID compatible device
Great mechanical keyboard with Programmable Macro Keys
I found nothing to dislike, in fact I own 4 of then. Love the European (Unix) large enter key. Quality backlit keys feel like a Cherry Blue switch
Good value for the money
Very nice sound, a little heavy for gaming but I got used to it after a week. the build quality surprised me, has a nice heft to it. The metal top plate looks and feels nice, but the key caps feel very cheap. Lighting is nice, overall a great value for the money, and if you want to try blue switches this is a great cheap option before spending hundreds of $$$ on other brands.
Not quite what I expected
Yes, it is cheap. Yep, you get what you pay for -- if you're lucky. The keyboard is cheap and fills a need in my workshop where I wanted a mechanical keyboard. The product finish is horrible.
Built like iron at a bargain price
I love this keyboard. First of all the keys are extremely responsive to my touch, which is somewhat light. Granted I don't game so I can't address that. However, this is an excellent all around keyboard which includes a well at the top in which you can stand something you might want to copy, a thoughtful feature for any user. it makes noise, but that is one of the "features" of a mechanical keyboard, something like haptic feedback for a keyboard. I've only had a few mechanical keyboards in my long online career, usually early ones, and they were all "noisy". They all made me hate the person in the next cubicle. If you don't like clicking of any kind, don't get a mechanical keyboard. The keyboard top is brushed aluminum, not that shiny black plastic that attracts all kinds of dirt and is impossible to keep clean. It also has a braided cord. The back lighting is excellent. Also the keys are visible without the back light. My only teeny little gripe is that some of the letters are not closed. I don't know why, but I find that very slightly annoying. I also like that the key puller and some alternative gaming keys are held in place under the keyboard. Honestly it is a phenomenal keyboard at a genuine bargain price. I also have a backlit Logitech for another PC. I like this about as much as the Logitech, which is an excellent but expensive keyboard. The Logitech is non-mechanical.
Awesome keyboard for gamers
cool and stylish keyboard perfect look, the night was amazing