Women's Black Casual Lace Patchwork Short Leggings
Sold by Eishops
$19.99 $39.99 50% off
- Material: Polyester
- Design: Buttocks Pads
- Elastic and breathable material
- Lace patchwork to minimize panty lines for a smooth look under clothing
- Package Content: 1 x Women Short Leggings
Eishops Community Promise
- Keeping commerce and success alive for individuals looking to do better for themselves and families.
- Most importantly, privacy is our highest priority- We do not share your personal data with anyone.
- We do not use our sellers’ data to compete with them, which means if you as a seller have a big ticket item that is making lots of sales, Eishops will not use this information to build a replica and sell it to undercut your business.
- Ensure the satisfaction of both our buyers and sellers.
- Create an unrivaled, unique shopping experience.
Color: Apricot, Black
Type: Short Leggings
Design: Buttocks Pads
Waist Type: Elastic Waist
Season: All Seasons
Elastic and breathable material
Lace patchwork to minimize panty lines for a smooth look under clothing
Suitable for casual wear
Package Content: 1 x Women Short Leggings
Size: There are 6 sizes (S/M/L/XL/2XL/3XL) available for the following listing. please allow 1-2cm differs due to manual measurement, thanks (All measurement in cm and please note 1cm=0.3739inch)
However, if you have ANY back fat...
This is a great product. It does what it says. But if you have any, and I mean ANY, underarm or back fat, you will have a significant 'Dunlop', as in it dun lopped over the top and looks like a back boob. So I took a star off for my physical imperfections that caused this great item to look horrible on me (unless you are wearing a really, really baggy top that in no way clings to your upper torso), but if you're still tight up there, this is great.
Smooths midsection but leaves pantylines
The product is made well, high quality workmanship and feels great on, the right amount of compression. I’m just personally not a fan of how it fits. It does a great job smoothing my midsection in tight dresses, but it leaves pantylines at the bottom and fat bulges at the top ? Maybe could work well for a Victorian-style dress, something cinched at the waist but loose in the hips and shoulders.
I had a natural birth, one week after I was able to use it. My first impression was ”this is too small ”. I ordered a small size and one week after giving birth I try and works perfectly I can tell you that is very comfortable, I like the material.