Medical Oral Thermometer for Fever, Body Temperature Fast Reading Oral Rectal Underarm Thermometer for Children Kids Adults & Babies
$13.99 $16.99 18% off
- Fast and Accurate Reading: Fast measurement, normally is 20 seconds. This thermometer is clinically accurate with high precision.
- Wide Range of Use：Works for orally,rectally and in armpit. It is suitable for all ages, babies, children, adults and pets to measure temperature.
- Indicator: When the measured value is lower than 32 degree, the display shows L; If higher than 42 degree, it shows H. With memory function, auto display the last measured value after power on, help you easily track the fevers progress.
- Auto Power Off: The thermometer has an automatic shutdown function. If no action is taken,it will shut down after 10 mins .But in order to extend the battery life, it is recommended to turn off the power timely after measurement.
Femometer Digital oral thermometer with LCD screen. You can use it for oral, armpit, and rectal test for kids, adults and pets.
This 3-in-1 thermometer is all you need to keep track of the temperature changes of your whole family anywhere you are. Lightweight and convenient size, just put the little thermometer in bag and take it anywhere you need.
Fast and Accurate Reading:
The accurate digital display window is easy to read with large numbers, and only takes 20 seconds to get a temperature reading. Our thermometers are easy for anyone to use, and are Mercury-Free and safe to use in your home. The temperature readings maybe vary on different parts of body.
- Works for orally, rectally, armpit
- Suitable for babies, kids, adults
- Auto Power Off
- Last Memory Record
- Low Battery Alert
- Switch ℃/℉
Wipe armpit dry, place probe in armpit and keep arm pressed firmly at side, From a medical viewpoint, this method will always provide inaccurate readings, and should not be used in precise measurements are required, normal temperature between 95.4℉ and 98.1℉.
Place thermometer under tongue. Close your mouth and breathe evenly through the nose to prevent the measurement from being influenced by inhaled/exhaled air. Normal temperature between 96.3℉ and 99.1℉.
Lubricate silver probe tip with petroleum jelly for easy insertion, Gently insert sensor approximately 1 cm (less than 1/2") into rectum, Normal temperature between 97.2℉ and 99.9℉.