The New Illustrated Book of Development Definitions
Sold by Eishops
$8.99 $9.52 6% off
The indispensable book for every planning practitioner, administrator, student, or litigator! With nearly 1,800 definitions of planning, zoning, and related terms, this is the backbone volume for every planner's library.
Eishops Community Promise
- Keeping commerce and success alive for individuals looking to do better for themselves and families.
- Most importantly, privacy is our highest priority- We do not share your personal data with anyone.
- We do not use our sellers’ data to compete with them, which means if you as a seller have a big ticket item that is making lots of sales, Eishops will not use this information to build a replica and sell it to undercut your business.
- Ensure the satisfaction of both our buyers and sellers.
- Create an unrivaled, unique shopping experience.
This invaluable resource standardizes in one handy reference all the key terms used in zoning, subdivision, site plan, and environmental ordinances. The definitions are designed to be used directly in ordinances with little or no change. The more complex terms are clarified in commentaries and annotations that provide pertinent legal background and explain how the definitions may be used in ordinances.
This is an entirely new and completely updated edition of the classic Illustrated Book of Development Definitions. Completely new entries cover the most recent land-use and environmental legislation.
Written and illustrated by two professional planners with more than 70 years of combined experience in the practice of planning and zoning, this is a basic working tool and required reference for everyone involved in land development planning and regulation.
About The Author
Harvey S. Moskowitz PP, FAICP, is a planning consultant and a former member and past president of th