Beyond Order: 12 More Rules for Life
By Jordan B. Peterson (Author)
Sold by ADINHO
Eishops Community Promise
- Keeping commerce and success alive for individuals looking to do better for themselves and families.
- Most importantly, privacy is our highest priority- We do not share your personal data with anyone.
- We do not use our sellers’ data to compete with them, which means if you as a seller have a big ticket item that is making lots of sales, Eishops will not use this information to build a replica and sell it to undercut your business.
- Ensure the satisfaction of both our buyers and sellers.
- Create an unrivaled, unique shopping experience.
In 12 Rules for Life, clinical psychologist and celebrated professor at Harvard and the University of Toronto Dr. Jordan B. Peterson helped millions of readers impose order on the chaos of their lives. Now, in this bold sequel, Peterson delivers twelve more lifesaving principles for resisting the exhausting toll that our desire to order the world inevitably takes.
In a time when the human will increasingly imposes itself over every sphere of life—from our social structures to our emotional states—Peterson warns that too much security is dangerous. What’s more, he offers strategies for overcoming the cultural, scientific, and psychological forces causing us to tend toward tyranny, and teaches us how to rely instead on our instinct to find meaning and purpose, even—and especially—when we find ourselves powerless.
While chaos, in excess, threatens us with instability and anxiety, unchecked order can petrify us into submission. Beyond Order provides a call to balance these two fundamental principles of reality itself, and guides us along the straight and narrow path that divides them.
Compare with similar items
Warranty & Support
if you hvave any problem dont hasitate to tell me