Hyaluronic Acid - Hyaluronic Acid Serum | anti-aging | 30ml - Active Skin
Sold by Active Skin
$55.25 $65 15% off
This pure high molecular Hyaluronic Acid Serum forms a thin invisible barrier on the skin’s surface, pulling moisture from the air and hydrating the skin for greater suppleness, firmness, and a more youthful appearance.
- Helps the skin retain moisture
- Decreases deep wrinkles
- Promotes suppleness, elasticity, and youthful skin tone.
As we age, HA levels decline. Hyaluronic Acid Serum (HA) plays a key role in hydrating skin cells. In fact, 50% of the HA in the body can be found in the upper layer of the epidermis and the connective tissue. Without adequate levels of HA in the skin (50 years old and up are estimated to have less than half the amount of HA they had in their youth), the skin appears wrinkled.
This Hyaluronic product will work magic on your skin!
Eishops Community Promise
- Keeping commerce and success alive for individuals looking to do better for themselves and families.
- Most importantly, privacy is our highest priority- We do not share your personal data with anyone.
- We do not use our sellers’ data to compete with them, which means if you as a seller have a big ticket item that is making lots of sales, Eishops will not use this information to build a replica and sell it to undercut your business.
- Ensure the satisfaction of both our buyers and sellers.
- Create an unrivaled, unique shopping experience.
What is Hyaluronic Acid?
Hyaluronic Acid Serum (also commonly listed as Sodium Hyaluronate) is great for improving your skin, through softer, smoother, and more hydrated skin. Additionally, HA balances collagen production and degradation, and thereby, slows the aging process. The result: firmer, greater suppleness and reduction of wrinkles due to volume restoration.
Key Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid-
•Stimulates collagen 1 synthesis
•Maintains skin hydration
•Increases skin’s suppleness & firmness
•Decreases deep wrinkles
•Has positive effects on detoxification mechanisms and tautness of the skin
How to use Hyaluron8 Serum-
Hyaluronic Acid is best applied after you cleanse your skin. This will allow the serum to penetrate the skin and drawing in additional moisture from other products you choose to use. Dispense a couple of drops of your Hyaluronic Acid into your hands and gently place/rub into your face and neck in a gentle upward motion.
Most Similar Products
Most similar products are sorted here