Memories of God and Creation: Remembering from the Subconscious Mind
By Shakuntala Modi, M.D (Author)
Sold by Eishops
$10.99 $22.95 52% off
Memories of God and Creation
Is it possible to remember how the universe was created, where humans came from, and what we planned to do with our lives? Yes, says board-certified psychiatrist Shakuntala Modi, M.D. For more than a decade Dr. Modi has used clinical hypnosis to help patients deiscover the sources of their physical and mental health problems, not only in their pasts, but even in their past lives. Now she targets the cosmos.
According to Dr. Modi, everyone carries memories of God and creation in their subconscious. This book presents information from many of her hypnotized patients, presenting evidence that we all carry the secrets of the universe within us.
The astonishing revelations in this book include real patient descriptions of:
- What it's like to be one with God
- Why there are individual souls
- Where evil came from
- How angels were created
- How dying feels
- How easy it is to return to Heaven after death
Prepare to have your world view completely altered by the information in Memories of God and Creation.
About the Author
Shakuntala Modi, M.D., is a board certified psychiatrist practicing in Wheeling, West Virginia. She has published three books: Remarkable Healings, which describes a new theory for mental and physical illness, and Memories of God & Creation, a compilation of peoples’ memories of God and creation under hypnosis. Her third book titled Prayers for Healing and Protection: A Gift from God in which prayers and healing techniques were given by God and different heavenly beings through her hypnotized patients for over twenty-seven years.
The author was given two awards by the National Association of Transpersonal Hypnotherapists: (1) Outstanding Transpersonal Contributions in Hypnotherapy, 1999; and (2) Lifetime of Achievement in Hypnotherapy, 2012.
Eishops Community Promise
- Keeping commerce and success alive for individuals looking to do better for themselves and families.
- Most importantly, privacy is our highest priority- We do not share your personal data with anyone.
- We do not use our sellers’ data to compete with them, which means if you as a seller have a big ticket item that is making lots of sales, Eishops will not use this information to build a replica and sell it to undercut your business.
- Ensure the satisfaction of both our buyers and sellers.
- Create an unrivaled, unique shopping experience.
- Publisher : Hampton Roads Publishing (September 15, 2000)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 300 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1571741968
- ISBN-13 : 978-1571741967
- Item Weight : 0.035 ounces
- Dimensions : 6.04 x 0.81 x 9.06 inches