Method French Lavender, All-Purpose Cleaner, 28 Ounce
Sold by Eishops
$5.99 $8.99 33% off
Method French Lavender, All-Purpose Cleaner, 28 Ounce
Naturally derived all-purpose surface cleaner puts the hurt on dirt effective for all surface Buy Now from Eishops.Com
- Contains (1) 28 ounce spray bottle of all purpose surface cleaner
- Naturally derived all purpose surface cleaner puts the hurt on dirt.
- Cutting edge green chemistry of powergreen technology harnesses the strength of non toxic ingredients for surface specific cleaning performance.
- Non toxic, biodegradable ingredients leave nothing behind but a fresh scent and gleaming clean.
- Cleans most non porous surfaces including counters, tile, stone, wood and glass.
- Clean your home without flushing toxic chemicals into waterways
Eishops Community Promise
- Keeping commerce and success alive for individuals looking to do better for themselves and families.
- Most importantly, privacy is our highest priority- We do not share your personal data with anyone.
- We do not use our sellers’ data to compete with them, which means if you as a seller have a big ticket item that is making lots of sales, Eishops will not use this information to build a replica and sell it to undercut your business.
- Ensure the satisfaction of both our buyers and sellers.
- Create an unrivaled, unique shopping experience.
Grease and grime don’t stand a chance. Not with the cutting-edge green chemistry of powergreen technology in your grasp. Each squirt, in all its lovely non-toxic glory, delivers a mighty cleaning punch with naturally derived, biodegradable ingredients. Its cleaners, derived from corn and coconut, break down dirt naturally, so every spray leaves nothing behind but a fresh scent and gleaming clean. Knock out dirt with the power of plants.
From the Manufacturer
For us, dirty doesn't just mean the stuff that gets between the tiles in you floor. It means the toxic chemicals that make up many household products; it means polluting our land with non recyclable materials; it means testing products on innocent animals at method, were for clean, clean air, clean water, clean homes and clean living. Our premium home care products are highly effective, safe and packaged with respect for you consumers design sensibilities and the environment.
From the manufacturer
Put The Hurt On Dirt
– This powerful all purpose cleaner tackles tough dirt like a champ.
– Each surface cleaner comes in a fresh, nature-inspired scent.
– This planet friendly cleaning spray is non-toxic and biodegradable.
Better than any "natural" or "non-natural" all-purpose cleaner out there!
I use what works regardless of if it's "natural" or otherwise. I do *prefer* natural, but I'm not going to spend hours scrubbing away with vinegar or peroxide on a spot that is instantly remedied by a drop of Clorox Cleanup, either. So, when I tried this and it worked better than any of the all-purpose household cleaners I've ever tried (I've made some pretty good ones, too!), I was thrilled. It smells great, but isn't overpowering, and is safe enough for my ten year olds to use it. I'm also not afraid to use it around our furballs, either. I use this for nearly everything except glass. It cleans better and is just as gentle as my Bona wood floor cleaner, so I've refilled our spray mop with this. I use it on our nice dining table and chairs (the family business is antiques...I would never use vinegar or anything harsh on wood). I use it on our tile, to clean our shower, and I've even used it to clean the porch on this old house. Never any residue.
Clean Fresh scent
This all purpose cleaner smells clean, but for me it works best as a bathroom/ laundry/ utility room cleaner, (For kitchens and living areas, I prefer the sage & sea salt) Great daily bathroom spray down as well as deep cleaning with a brush or pad. It's not harsh so there's no worry about inhaling fumes.
Love Method but questioned the authenticity of this cleaner
I love Method. I love lavender. I grow French Lavender and basically cannot get enough. However this smell, just didn’t seem right. I questioned if the bottle I received was in fact a legitimate Method cleaner. I’ve gone back to my other Method cleaner and just pick it up at the store. I felt bad wasting this but the smell was just super weird.
Awesome on stainless steel and glass cooktops. Smells great, too!
I tried a variety of products to get the surface of our stainless steel refrigerator "clean"---to no avail, all the products left the stainless steel with a "blotchy" appearance. The cleaning company we had come in to clean our home before our wedding wasn't able to make the surface shiny, either. We also have a gas stove with a "glass" cooktop that needed to be shinier than I could make it with the products I was using. So, I searched Amazon for products that were good on stainless steel and glass. The reviews highly recommended Method so I bought it. We have been so happy with the results. Our refrigerator easily cleaned up beautifully and so did the glass surface on our cooktop. My appliances now sparkle!! The Method is great for counters, too, and I've even used it for quick touch-ups off sticky spots on the kitchen floor. It smells great and I love that it's non-toxic. We've recommended it to friends and family. Now, I'm back for a second order. Thank you, Amazon customers for helping us find this great product.
Compare with similar items
Warranty & Support
Corn And Coconut Derived Biodegradable Surfactants, Corn-Based Cleaning Salt, Soda Ash, Potassium Hydrate, Fragrance Oil, Color, Purified Water.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.