Physics: The Easy Way
By Robert L. Lehrman (Author)
Sold by Eishops
$6.99 $22.98 70% off
Here is an introduction to physics for high school students, college-101 courses, or students looking for a self-teaching introduction to this sometimes intimidating science. The author makes physics easier to comprehend by using ordinary language to explain concepts. Mathematical techniques, limited to elementary algebra, are introduced and used throughout to provide the necessary rigor and to give students the tools they need to solve problems. Topics introduced include motion, forces, machines, energy, heat, wave motion, noise and music, electricity, magnetism, electromagnetic waves, the properties of light, and an introduction to nuclear physics. This new edition can be used by prospective medical school students to help them prepare for many questions that appear in the MCAT. Material in the text that applies to the MCAT as well as material specific to college-level introductory physics is marked with an asterisk. Also new in this edition is a chapter on electronics, and expansions and updates on many physics topics, including special relativity.
Eishops Community Promise
- Keeping commerce and success alive for individuals looking to do better for themselves and families.
- Most importantly, privacy is our highest priority- We do not share your personal data with anyone.
- We do not use our sellers’ data to compete with them, which means if you as a seller have a big ticket item that is making lots of sales, Eishops will not use this information to build a replica and sell it to undercut your business.
- Ensure the satisfaction of both our buyers and sellers.
- Create an unrivaled, unique shopping experience.