Quest for Love: True Stories of Passion and Purity Paperback | Elisabeth Elliot
Sold by Eishops
$1.59 $5 68% off
Quest for Love True Stories of Passion and Purity Paperback | Elisabeth Elliot.
In Quest for Love True Stories of Passion and Purity, Elisabeth Elliot shares many letters she's received and responds to the writer's confusion and heartfelt needs with sound, biblical guidance. She dusts off "antiquated" concepts such as commitment, integrity, honor, and servanthood and applies them to dating and singleness today. Intertwined with the questioning letters are hopeful stories of how men and women discovered love through God's direction. As you read their honest revelations, you'll be able to "discern the better way" by discovering what happened when they put their love life under the authority of Jesus Christ.
Elisabeth Elliot (1926-2015) was one of the most perceptive and popular Christian writers of the last century. The author of more than twenty books, including Passion and Purity, The Journals of Jim Elliot, and These Strange Ashes, Elliot offered guidance and encouragement to millions of readers worldwide.
Why Choose It?
- It's a passionate book about love.
- You may learn more about faith and love.
- Tells true stories of several couples who trusted God for the perfect mate and were not let down!
- Very adamant about the ideas of Biblical femininity and masculinity but they are based on Scripture.
- Shows how suddenly and personally God directs us to a spouse.
- Get a lot of wisdom and hope concerning a godly, Christ-centered relationship.
The book is full of the story of a Christian couple inspiring for all with the framework of god. This book will change your view on relationships. This book tells about how to be a woman with God's love.
The author wrote about her experiences since she was in school, ministry, and her marriage.
She put a lot of the Bible's words on her book as demonstrated her faith in God.
I recommend to every Christian woman for reading this book.
This is a good book and may lead you to be a good Christian woman.
Eishops Community Promise
- Keeping commerce and success alive for individuals looking to do better for themselves and families.
- Most importantly, privacy is our highest priority- We do not share your personal data with anyone.
- We do not use our sellers’ data to compete with them, which means if you as a seller have a big ticket item that is making lots of sales, Eishops will not use this information to build a replica and sell it to undercut your business.
- Ensure the satisfaction of both our buyers and sellers.
- Create an unrivaled, unique shopping experience.
From the Back Cover
"I have deep feelings for this guy, but he says I'm like a sister to him. What should I do?"
"Why should a man still be expected to initiate romance?"
"Isn't it okay to spend time together if we're just friends?"
"If I never marry, will God take that desire away?"
These are some of the many questions posed in letters to Elisabeth Elliot by readers of her bestselling book Passion and Purity.
In Quest for Love, Elisabeth shares many of these letters and responds with sound, biblical guidance that will speak to your heart and your own situation. She dusts off "antiquated" concepts such as commitment, integrity, honor, and servanthood and shows how they still apply to dating and singleness today.
Intertwined are hopeful true stories of how men and women discovered love through God's direction. As you read these honest revelations, you'll be able to discern the better way by discovering what happens when we put our love lives under the authority of Jesus Christ.
About the Author
Elisabeth Elliot is the author of more than twenty books, including The Journals of Jim Elliot and These Strange Ashes. She and her husband, Lars Gren, live in Massachusetts.