The Dark Knight Rises [Blu-ray]
Sold by Eishops
$12.2 $14.97 19% off
It has been eight years since Batman vanished into the night, turning, in that instant, from hero to fugitive. Assuming the blame for the death of D.A. Harvey Dent, the Dark Knight sacrificed everything for what he and Commissioner Gordon both hoped was the greater good. For a time the lie worked, as criminal activity in Gotham City was crushed under the weight of the anti-crime Dent Act. But everything will change with the arrival of a cunning cat burglar with a mysterious agenda. Far more dangerous, however, is the emergence of Bane, a masked terrorist whose ruthless plans for Gotham drive Bruce out of his self-imposed exile. But even if he dons the cape and cowl again, Batman may be no match for Bane.
Eishops Community Promise
- Keeping commerce and success alive for individuals looking to do better for themselves and families.
- Most importantly, privacy is our highest priority- We do not share your personal data with anyone.
- We do not use our sellers’ data to compete with them, which means if you as a seller have a big ticket item that is making lots of sales, Eishops will not use this information to build a replica and sell it to undercut your business.
- Ensure the satisfaction of both our buyers and sellers.
- Create an unrivaled, unique shopping experience.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- MPAA rating : s_medPG13 PG-13 (Parents Strongly Cautioned)
- Product Dimensions : 6.5 x 5.25 x 0.3 inches; 5.12 Ounces
- Item model number : 234883
- Director : Christopher Nolan
- Media Format : Blu-ray, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
- Run time : 2 hours and 44 minutes
- Release date : December 4, 2012
- Actors : Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Gary Oldman, Anne Hathaway, Tom Hardy
- Subtitles: : English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Language : English (Dolby Digital 2.0), Portuguese (Dolby Digital 5.1), French (Dolby Digital 5.1), Spanish (Dolby Digital 5.1)
- Studio : Warner Bros. Pictures
- ASIN : B004LWZWGK
- Number of discs : 3